• Made by technicians as a tool to ease troubleshooting
• Inhouse design, assembly and configuration
• Single page HMI to provide overview over the most important systems
• Customer doesn’t need to describe a problem anymore, a technician can see what operator sees if needed
• Hardware KVM, local PC OS independent, with encrypted keyboard/mouse signals and possibility for file transfer
• Secure connection, terminated and managed inhouse.
Selmatec Security own unique remote assistance kit is aimed at cutting down long response times and costs, to get your critical equipment up and running.
With the added support from our engineers we can offer one-hour response to remotely repair or diagnose your system.
Between monitoring the electronics and seeing what the operator sees means we can fix most of non-hardware failure remotely, and should it be a hardware fault, it provides the engineers with a head start on making sure they take the right part to site, to avoid follow up visits and wrong parts to be sent to site. Hardware KVM provides options to remotely update software and do a complete reinstall if needed.
The system can run through any wired network or even via 4G thru an encrypted VPN to provide a secure connection to your systems without the need to involve other parties.