Privacy Statement Selmatec
Based on the new Privacy Act 2016/679 (GDPR) as the third in force on May 25, 2018, we will inform you of what kind of information we register and store to communicate with you and your company. Selmatec Securities AS respects your privacy and protects your personal information. All personal data are processed in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
Here is a brief summary of our promises to you regarding the processing of your personal information. We recommend reading through everything for complete understanding.
- We process your personal information in accordance with the Personal Data Act and our Privacy Statement. We want complete openness about what we do with your personal information. If you have any questions, just contact us.
- Most of the information we have about you is information you provide yourself when purchasing / requesting goods and services provided by Selmatec Securities
- Necessary information about you can be shared with our suppliers or other companies in the Ege Group in order to enable the delivery of relevant products and services.
- You can correct and delete your personal information at any time and we will retain them no longer than is necessary for the purpose and statutory duties.
Use of data we collect
The information is retained by Selmatec Securities to manage current agreements and to meet statutory obligations. We use, after your consent, personal information we collect to send you newsletters, invitations, information about products and implementation of customer surveys.
Sharing information we collect
Only those persons with us who need personal information for the above purposes have access. If you provide us with your personal information, we will not share it with any third party without your approval. An exception may be for legal reasons.
In exceptional cases, Selmatec Securities may share your personal information with other companies within the Ege Group or a third party, such as a third party, in order to fulfill a supply agreement of goods or services. transport companies, suppliers, distributors, financial institutions, our business partners and post or state authorities such as the Customs.
Selmatec Securities uses some subcontractors to run our computer systems. Personal data may therefore be shared with them. Our subcontractors process your personal information only on behalf of Selmatec Securities, in accordance with our instructions and only after they have signed a personal data protection agreement with us.
Selmatec Securities may share personal information with a third party, such as the police or other authority in connection with crime, or by order of the authorities.
Your personal information is stored for purposes mentioned above as long as you continue to purchase or rent products and services, or that, based on your professional role, we believe that the information may be relevant to a potential business relationship. If you have not had any relationship with us within 7 years, we will delete your personal information in our database.
We use technical and organizational security systems to protect your personal information from unauthorized access.
Cookies on the website
It is CoreTrek AS that delivers publishing tools to our website and which is responsible for technical development, operation and maintenance. This is cookies CoreTrek makes use of here on our website:
- To make the publishing solution work: The CorePublishSesssion capsule. The capsule is removed from the computer when you close the browser.
- To identify the type of device and browser you are using: Ctdevicecachekey capsule. The capsule has a duration of one week and enables our website to present content to the right type of device (PC, mobile, tablet, etc.) This cookie does not contain personal data.
Your choices and rights
You have the right to know which personal information we hold about you and may request an overview. You also have the right to get incorrect personal information corrected and you may in some cases ask us to delete your personal information. You can choose to deregister at any time and we will delete your personal information in our register.
You can contact us at or 63 92 84 00