• 1064 nm advantage to measure more substances, including colored materials or through containers
• Standard library of over 1,000 narcotics and cutting agents with future library additions included
• On-board digital camera to add pictorial evidence to results
• Ability to add libraries, features and support packages
• Rugged, MIL-STD-810G tested tool to collect analysis in any environment
The Progeny ResQ FLX narcotics analyzer provides law enforcement agencies with greater flexibility for use in the widespread opioid epidemic and increase in drug trafficking. Designed with law enforcement needs in mind, the Progeny ResQ FLX 1064 nm Raman analyzer provides the industry with a tool that is fit for the purpose of illegal drug and narcotics identification in a fast and simple handheld form.
By integrating Progeny ResQ FLX into routine response tactics, users have the ability to:
• Perform presumptive testing using a Category A technique accepted by SWGDRUG
• Create tamper-proof reports with digital signature capabilities
• Add pictorial evidence using on-board camera
• Rapidly transfer results with smartphone pairing
Advanced Narcotics Identification. With a standard library of over 1,000 compounds, the Progeny ResQ FLX provides results within seconds at the touch of a button. These compounds include the latest fentanyl and opioid formulations for the most advanced narcotics identification available to law enforcement. What’s more, the 1064 m Raman advantage keeps officers safer, because analysis can be done through packaging without the need for the user to be exposed to a potentially toxic substance.
The features of the Progeny ResQ FLX narcotics analyzer assist law enforcement with evidence collection, reporting and communication. The embedded 5mp camera can capture sample or environment images that can be attached to an analysis report. Results and reports are date and time-stamped with the ability to incorporate a digital signature as part of the U.S. FDA 21 CFR Part 11 compliance. The WiFi and smartphone pairing allow for results to be transferred rapidly for a faster response and processing time.
As part of the standard support included, the Progeny ResQ FLX receives library updates for the life of the analyzer.
Upgraded Flexibility. In addition, users have the ability to select additional libraries, features, and support packages that fit their needs and budget. These libraries include precursors, explosives, toxic industrial chemicals, and chemical warfare agents. 4C Technology can be added to monitor individually identified chemicals that could possibly be used in combinations as precursors to create an ever more hazardous situation – such as the making of explosives or illicit drugs. Additional warranty and Reachback support can be added based on the department’s needs.