• High Performance Advanced Checkpoint Screening
• Dual View Technology
• Largest Global Regulatory Approvals
• Meets All European Commission Aviation Screening Requirements
• STAC compliant.
• Explosives and Narcotics Detection
• Matrixing, Networking and Remote Viewing
Rapiscan 620DV is a high performance compact and versatile 620 mm by 420 mm tunnel Dual View X-ray system with exceptional image quality and excellent threat detection alert capabilities. The Rapiscan 620DV is an advanced checkpoint screening solution, designed for aviation and high security applications.
As mandated by US and EU regulators, the 620DV utilizes a dual-view technology which produces two simultaneous images (vertical and horizontal views) of the scanned object. It provides a more complete image, thereby reducing the need for repositioning and rescanning and enabling rapid, accurate and comprehensive threat detection.
Rapiscan 620DV provides unsurpassed image quality, regulatory approved detection of solid explosive software (Target™) and Liquid Explosive Identification Software (aLEXis™) with the largest global approvals and certifications.
Rapiscan 620DV has been approved by the following regulatory agencies.
Approved and Certified as a Type C Standard 2 Liquid Explosive Detection Systems (LEDS) by:
• European Civil Aviation Conference (ECAC)
• U.K. Department for Transport (DfT)
• France Service technique de l’aviation civile (STAC)
Approved as for aviation security system by:
• U.S Transportation Security Administration (TSA), Advanced Technology (AT)
• U.K Department for Transport (DfT), Advanced Cabin Baggage
Qualified for Air Cargo Screening by:
• U.S Transportation Security Administration (TSA)
• Transport of Canada
Rapiscan 620DV is in full compliance with the mandatory regulations (EC) No. 300/2008, (EU) No. 185/2010 and Commissions Decision C(2010)774 for aviation security in the European Union.
Easy of Use, Providing Highest Throughput, with over 14 image processing tools and detection alert algorithms functions, the feature-rich software allows the operator to more easily and accurately search for contraband.